Pardon;
Leg's Note
 I'm Ji. Sweet 15. An Otaku. Luhan is my bae, you know. 
 Welcome to my personal blog. Please drop your footstep in my WECHAT box down here^^
 I'm shy. Please come say HI



Wechat;
A cup of tea or coffee
No harsh word
No ads link
Please put your URL blog 
Exchange link accepted


Lastdate;
Story before
Credit;
my leader here
Template , header and background by AtinTory. 50% Thank to Mayra. Other help . Edit By Yours....
Tuesday, 4 June 2013 - Permalink | 0 Comments

Jika wanita cantik yang dicari,
ia bukan saya...
Jika wanita solehah yang dicari,
ia bukan saya...
Jika wanita ayu yang dicari,
ia bukan saya...
Jika wanita kaya yang dicari,
ia bukan saya...
Jika wanita bertudung labuh yang dicari,
ia bukan saya...
Tetapi,
Jika mencari wanita yang hendak dibimbing,
ia adalah Saya.. 


Post a Comment