Pardon;
Leg's Note
 I'm Ji. Sweet 15. An Otaku. Luhan is my bae, you know. 
 Welcome to my personal blog. Please drop your footstep in my WECHAT box down here^^
 I'm shy. Please come say HI



Wechat;
A cup of tea or coffee
No harsh word
No ads link
Please put your URL blog 
Exchange link accepted


Lastdate;
Story before
Credit;
my leader here
Template , header and background by AtinTory. 50% Thank to Mayra. Other help . Edit By Yours....
Mini GiveAway By Nabila Izzati
Tuesday, 21 May 2013 - Permalink | 3 Comments

Ari ni Jihah nak join satu GA daripada Nabila Izzati..nampak best aje hadiah dia...sebab tu la Jihah join...
Klik banner kalu nak join gak..



Blogger Nabilaa Izzati ✔ said...

Thanks join :)
Promote untuk jdi Top Referral.
Anyway , List peserta dh di-update.
last word , ALL THE BEST

 
Blogger Shammira said...

gud luck..jom blogwalking..

http://cleopatrachentaamira.blogspot.com/2013/04/chantique-de-mata-beauty-contest.html

 
Blogger Halimaton Saadiah said...

good luck :)

http://blog-threeinone.blogspot.com/2013/05/mini-giveaway-by-nabila-izzati.html

 

Post a Comment